Delivering excellence in Hospice Care!
Georgia Hospice Care promises to provide the care you expect and the dignity our patients earned. We have an excellent reputation and are one of the largest hospice providers in Southeast Georgia. Our company demonstrates this promise based on a few differentiating aspects.
- Care Givers – We only select caregivers who are leaders in their field of Hospice Care and can also demonstrate compassionate care which is needed to ensure the best care is provided to our patients.
- Experience – GHC brings the experience and education of some of the largest Hospice providers in the country to Georgia’s communities.
- Focus – We were born and raised in Southern Georgia. We created Georgia Hospice Care to specialize in rural areas and to raise the level of Hospice care these areas receive.
How Our Hospice Services Work
Under the direction of a physician, our team of clinicians offers a special kind of caring atmosphere that encompasses the medical, social, emotional and spiritual aspects of treatment. Our goal is to ensure that the patient’s remaining days are lived with dignity and respect. Our hospice provides:
- Expert clinical care with emphasis on pain and symptom management
- Durable medical equipment and medications related to the hospice diagnosis
- Comprehensive bereavement program to extend to patient care givers, family, and friends.
- Emotional support for patients and family members
- Services for patients of all ages
At Georgia Hospice Care, we utilize a team approach to our care. This team can vary depending on the patient’s and the family’s needs. Your team can include:
- Medical directors
- Expert nurses
- Social workers
- Hospice aides
- Spiritual care coordinators
- Specifically trained volunteers